Do you own a business but the brand just doesn’t feel like you?
- Do you feel like there is a difference between what you feel your business offers, and what people think you provide?
- Do you feel like you may be offering too many things in too many ways and your market is confused?
- Do you feel like your words are saying one thing, but your actions say otherwise?
- Do you struggle with how to make your brand say who you are and what you do?
We will help you build a plan so that you are sending one consistent message.
Did you hire a designer but they just couldn’t give you what you wanted?
- Do you feel like you just can’t find the right words to make your designer understand what you want?
- Do you feel like they just can’t see what you see in your head but you can’t figure out how to ask for it?
- Do you know what you want the brand to feel like for your customers but just can’t figure out how to make it do that?
- Do you feel like your brand is so many things and you can’t pick just one?
We will help you clearly see and feel your brand, and teach you the best way to ask for it.
Are you about to start a new business and you want to get your brand right, from the start?
- Do you feel like you are jumping head first but don’t know how to land?
- Do you feel like there are so many things to do and you don’t know how to make it look right?
- Do you feel overwhelmed with the responsibility of building a new brand and what that even means?
- Do you feel like you are alone and you just need someone to help guide the way?
We will be there for you and we will give you a step by step process to building a brand that rocks.
Your brand is EVERYTHING that you do in your business.
- Your logo
- The images you share
- The connotations of the images you share
- The way you communicate with customers
- The way you communicate with competitors
- The words you use and the implied meaning
- The products you sell
- The way you package your products
- The way your product arrives at the customer
- The emails you send
- The way you speak to people about your business
- The way you respond to feedback
- The way you handle social media controversy
- The way you handle praise
- The way you are spoken of in the press
- The structure of your website and the way it looks
You get the picture. Your BRAND is so much more than just that little logo you stick in the corner of your website. You have to get it ALL right.
BUT if YOU don’t truly know who your business is and what it stands for, how can all of these elements communicate consistently…I’ll be totally honestly with you. They can’t and they probably don’t.
But don’t panic, I can help!
Discover Your BrandWhere the magic happens
During our first meetings
I will help you get a complete understanding of yourself and your business
Together, we will discover you:
- your goals
- your dreams
- your core values
- your needs
Knowing Your Business
We will unpack your business and what you want it to achieve.
- Where you see your business going
- What it needs to be
- How you see success
- Goals for the business
- Packaging your product
- Pricing your packages
Finding and honing your unique "voice"
Together we will find your niche and your own voice. I will help you:
- Avoid the traps and pitfalls of doing what everyone else does
- Discover what makes you unique and how to communicate this
- Visually convey who you are and what you offer
- Be a trend setter not a trend follower
- Find a tribe that loves what you do and can’t wait to see more
When do we get to the branding?
You will notice that the first part of the process is all about you and not so much about your brand and you may wonder why. You see, it is impossible to get to the heart of your brand and how you will convey this to your customer, if you can’t clearly see who you are in the picture. For most of us, we start a business because we are passionate about something. It may be a skill we possess that we want to teach others, or a hobby we want to expand.
Regardless of the reason, YOU are at the heart of your business…your values are embedded into the service you offer and if anything is in conflict then you will find yourself questioning what you are doing and who you are working with. You have to discover all of the pieces of the puzzle before you can see the full picture.
The second half is about discovering your brand
Building your Blueprint
We we will put together a blueprint of your business:
We will build a mood board
Your business profile
Your target audience characteristics
Your ideal client persona
A user experience map – from 1st to final contact
We will discover the essence of your own brand and create the elements you need for success:
Social media strategy
What you have at the end of our time together
A deeper understanding of:
- who you are as a person
- your core goals and how these align with your business
- where your life is at right now
- where you want your life to be
- your personal/family goals
- how to balance your personal and business lives
A profile of your business
You could give this to anyone, staff, VA, etc, and they will understand the brand your heart sees. It will include:
- Who your business is
- Its 6 month, 2 year, and 5 year goals
- A mood board that captures the essence of the business
- Who you want to work with most
- Where these clients can be found
- What they are looking for or the problems they need solved
- How you need to communicate to these clients to connect on a deep level
A blueprint for your brand that includes:
- the types of images you will share
- the language you will use in communications
- a schedule and plan for your social media
- collaborations you can take part in, to organically further your reach
- your daily actions list
So who am I and why should you even listen to me? 😉
My name is Tash Lewin. I live in Brisbane, Australia with my partner Steve, and I am in love with design and business branding. I just finished writing and developing a graphic design diploma for a well known Australian private RTO. Before that I lectured in web and graphic design for four years. I love to teach, it is in my DNA. I also built my own successful and sought-after wedding business, from nothing and with no knowledge of the industry, in 2 years. I’ve been where you are, and I believe it is my ability to get to the heart and soul of a brand and understand who I am speaking to, that has made my success. I want to teach this to you.
I know many of you will have worked with graphic designers before and not received what you wanted or expected. You may have spent a small fortune, but you just couldn’t make them see your vision or you weren’t entirely sure what your vision was. I 100% believe this is down to communication, together we will create the brand of your dreams.
Do you want to build a sought after brand that makes customers fall in love with your product?
My program is for:
- Business owners who want to re-position themselves in the market
- Business owners who want to re-brand
- New or soon to be business owners who want to start their journey off right